Shooting Rainbows

To post a reply, login or signup

Femonique
@femonique
last year
61 posts

When I first started meditating, I was also learning to draw. I'm not great with painting and coloring just yet, but I can digitally color enhance a drawing like nobody's business...LOL Is that cheating?

I was trying to show someone what it looks like when I meditate and send out healing energies. The second one is the original image and the first one I used a mirroring effect.

1208_discussions.png

1209_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @femonique: 03/04/17 08:38:32AM
Femonique
@femonique
last year
61 posts

Into Me...strange woman's face I used to see in the mirror as a kid.....1210_discussions.jpg

1211_discussions.jpg

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

So gorgeous! I loveeeeee it! :D Wish I could do something like that, digital enhancing is not my forte,

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Scarily beautiful <3

Femonique
@femonique
last year
61 posts

Thanks doll! I simply took a pic of my drawing and played around with it in several pic editing programs, adding color and filters until I find what "feels" like it's done. When you start with a black and white drawing, you can do all kinds of artsy stuff to it in an editor or paint program. When you use paints and colors, it's hard to start over.

I dunno, mixed media is fun to experiment with. I never saw flames on the face I always saw and it didn't have a multi face to it, but it looks cools to add them, no? LOL This was my very first attempt at even drawing a face, so it's not exact, but close. I'm a little better now.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book