Woman In White

To post a reply, login or signup

bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
There she stoodIn shimmering white,Surrounded byA warm, bright light.Eyes of blueHair of gold,A spectacular sight,For me to behold.Smelling of lilacs,My favorite flower,She came to meIn my dark hour.With arms outstretched,She beckoned to me.I heard her words,Let me hug thee.I went to herAnd hugged her tight,She smiled and saidI would be alright.She told me I was needed,Wanted and more,And what was once lostWould soon be restored.She is a great friend,Protector and guide.One who saysShe will be by my side.I thank her deeplyWith all my heartFor this woman and ICan never part.She is quite special,Unique, you see.The woman in whiteIs really me.This poem is based on a vision that I had.
updated by @bluecrystalangel: 07/04/17 07:54:59AM
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Boyd.Thank you ever so much for your kind words. It is so nice to hear from such a talented poet as yourself. Your words mean a lot to me. Thank you for commenting.Hugs,Katherine
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Bridget.Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that I shared it with everyone.I appreciate your comment and I am thrilled that you enjoyed it.Hugs,Katherine
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Mike.I am very pleased that you loved it. Your brief comment is very uplifting. Thank you again.Hugs,Katherine
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Temperance, Joan and Soul_gazer.Thank you all for your kind words. Your comments may have been brief but are still very much appreciated. I am pleased that you liked my poem.Hugs to you all,Katherine
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
This is great, love you Blue.Hugsbruce
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Hello, Bruce.Thank you so much for the comment.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Thank you, Zhanira. Thank you so much!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book