The day she could stay

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
The tiny toads and tunneling molesgiggle in the dewThere she is, once again,looking for the truth.The squirrels howlsit's morning sound to"please let her through "For she's the onewho brings the sunand soften up our rootsThe roots binds herto our home andwelcomes her to stay,But her soul wonders though,riding on the rays.The trees waiting for her hugsbut knows she can't stay,she's looking for that wise old owl,who sleeps his days away.If only once, he could seeher stand in front of him,and place the answers in her souland brighten up her dim.The sun would kiss her on her cheekand bid her on her way,that would be our dream come true,the day she could stay.rene'
updated by @rene: 03/04/17 08:38:32AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

You write poetry as well, very cool. In my imagination from what you have told me about where you live you must have nature spirits all around you. Do you know if you have an animal spirit guide at all?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I haven't met one yet if I do. What inspired me for this one is I have been trying to teach my granddaughter to walk quietly when we are in the woods so we can see more animals. We was out one morning and she was tiptoeing being so careful not to step on sticks and she started running down the trail for no apparently reason, I guess because she's 3 and she can. Lol. And I notice the birds only flew out of her way but stayed close and a squirrel jumped on the side of a tree and barked at her but really didn't try to run from her. I ran to her because the squirrel acted like it wasn't afraid of her. I got to wondering if they didn't fear her because her spirit was so young and they knew she wasn't a threat to them. We often take morning walks in the woods. It feels like home to me. The Owl is my totem animal but I have always been parcel to the deer and coyotes.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

That's so very cool, and I agree the animals probably don't feel her spirit as being a threat to thier well being, which is a gift in itself!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book