My Heart Sings A Song

To post a reply, login or signup

bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
My heart sings a songSo melodious and sweet.No other song can match it,Not in tone, pitch or beat.It is a wonderful songThat my heart has never sung.It can be felt and heard by othersBut meant for only one.The song my heart singsIs one of true love.For the one who is a gift to meSent from up above.The one of whom I speakHas eyes of gorgeous brown.He stands at six feet tallAnd always smiles, rarely frowns.I love him very dearlyFor he loves me for me.The name of the one I speak ofIs the very beautiful Crispy.
updated by @bluecrystalangel: 07/11/17 11:41:15PM
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
8 years ago
93 posts
Thank you so much, Temperance and Wonder.Thank you for responding. Hugs to you both.
bluecrystalangel
@bluecrystalangel
7 years ago
93 posts
Hello, Deirdre.It is a song. A very beautiful, wonderfully, uplifting song. There is a melody that can no doubt be heard and felt by Crispy as well as myself. Perhaps by others as well. I do know that others feel it.As for your question, well, our hearts can sing to each other. A song of universal love. Mine does all the time. But the love I spoke of in my poem for Crispy is one of true love between soul mates, a twin flame union.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book