My cats been attached at my hip lately

Warden
Warden
@warden
3 weeks ago
20 posts

I have a question. My cat the past few weeks has been constantly following me and needing to be next to me if not touching me. Even if I'm outside she waits by the door for me which is a new thing. If I shut her out of my room she meows and attacks my door trying to get in until I give up and let her in. She also is wanting to share my food which is new she's never liked people food and never tried eating off plate. And it's not like she's stealing the food it's like she thinks we're sharing she just walks up and helps herself (I was eating on my bed watching TV). It's just strange her acting this way I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
709 posts

@warden:

It almost sounds like you are human catnip. By description she sounds happy, not alarmed. So I would say she really likes your energy right now.

Warden
Warden
@warden
3 weeks ago
20 posts
Cats seem to like me in general this just seemed odd to me I guess. Lol human catnip.
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 weeks ago
124 posts

I had a cat that was about 7 lbs of fluff. She started attacking my husband. He was frightened. At the same time she became totally dependent on me. She lay on my chest sit in my lap followed me everywhere. She would wake from a sound sleep if I moved. She was never much of a cuddler. Pet her, great pick her up, not so much. I took her to the Vets and found her thyroid was way off. A few days of medication and she went back to herself.

alijay
@alijay
3 weeks ago
12 posts

@warden lol why am I able to relate to your cat in a human way haha.. this friend had been asking me to go out with her for coffee etc, but I'm really self conscious around food and around new people. then I thought after she'd been nagging me what the heck why not, what do you fancy? I couldn't do that in the past, one colleague got really offended several times when i did that, I just saw the funny side cause she was trying so hard... she bought me a coffee and I didn't drink it she was pissed hehe, and why some want food from I will never know, this old colleague used to do that.. anywho..

@just-stevie cats and animals in general, there are ways people can read their thoughts and emotions too, sometimes they might eve resonate as you walk past them. last week I was walking home and it was a beautiful day, so happy in my lifes usual vibes... so I was just thinking about some stuff, not very nice, must have been in someones energy too, or maybe pick up from the houses I walk past etc, dunno? but I saw this huge dog, it was actually beautiful but I didn't sense good vibes off the owner, poor dog sounded sad inside, it didn't lie the life it had, or how it was being treated

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book