My Whitey came home

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
4 months ago
733 posts
Speaking of my Lucky Lucy....perhaps an incarnation of my dear Whitey that I lost to old age July 24, 2005.
Let me start by writing of Whitey....he was 18 when he crossed over. I had never had a bond as strong as this one. It was as if we knew each other in a previous life. He slept on my pillow above my head every night. He and I were inseparable....he ate what I ate, went for car rides with me, and as weird as it sounds...he would occasionally join me in the tub, lol. I remember the split from my first husband....he had changed the locks on the house while I was at work. The ex wouldn't let me in but he opened the door to argue with me, out ran Whitey, ( it's as if he knew I would never be back). I snatched him up and never went back. We were totally inseparable.
Fast forward to now. Little Lucy and I have that same bond....when I look into her eyes it's as if I see my Whitey. She also has the same personality and unusual traits that Whitey displayed years ago. Like car rides....she just lays there and doesn't freak out. She hangs out in the bathroom while I bathe...she literally follows me everywhere. She sleeps with me as Whitey did also. I am so blessed to experience this little soul yet again. As I write, she sleeps on my lap.....life is good 😊
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/07/17 09:42:29AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

I love this story also. It made my heart smile, and I am so happy for you, Cat-Whisperer. 

zen-angel, if you are not familiar with the Seth books, channeled by Jane Roberts, way before channeling was popular, and still by far the best, IMO, you may want to read the first two, as they address this a couple of times. They are called "Seth Speaks" and "Seth On The Nature of Personal Reality". 

Seth says that as an entity way beyond the part that makes up who you are here and now, you can put a fragment of yourself into a dog or cat to experience what that would be like. You do not need to use as large a part of your whole for this as for a human. He says you can have parts of yourself in more than one incarnation in the same time period as well. This made sense to me, as I used to dream constantly of a young woman in NYC with a very different life than mine, working at an ad agency in a tall tower, and the dreams stopped abruptly after 9/11 happened. 

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi Zen-Angel,

You have several interesting ideas for other posts or blogs there, and I don't see any you can't post here. I believe we used to have a Christian empath group on our old forum....not sure if it's still on this one.

I think the discussion of vibrational frequencies is central to the whole truth of how this universe works, IMO, and I would think that could be posted on the main forum, but in case of doubt, you can contact Elise and ask. 

I think maybe that other part of my entity died on 9/11. The kind of life I prefer is diametrically opposed to the life she was leading and I always wondered if that was some kind of balancing act. 

I am afraid I'll not be much help for you re: feeling like a "bad Christian", since I come out of a metaphysical Christian Church (Unity) where all of this is acceptable, and in fact my own minister is a psychic and had that confirmed by testing at the Assn. for Research and Enlightenment (The Edgar Cayce Foundation). To me an omnipotent God must be, by definition, everywhere and everything, including all that we are discussing! :-)

I think people are just plain AFRAID of things that they don't understand, and that might upset the apple cart of their tidy little world views, and that applies to any subject, not just religion. Also, if not ready to awaken, they may literally blow their minds thinking about such things, just like someone having a bad trip on a mind expanding drug might. As frustrating as it is for people like us (or at least for me), they have to be allowed to proceed at their own pace.

Not to side track Cat-Whisperer's thread, we should really start a different one on this......very glad to have you join us at EC.

C. Cat

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
@zen-angel
It's ok, and easy to do...I'm also guilty of sidetracking a thread. It's not intentional, but if like me, you gotta type while it's fresh or it'll go away. I call it senior moments, lol
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi zen-angel,

cat-whisperer is so right! It happens all the time, just like in normal conversation, and I did not mean to rebuke you. I apologize if it came off like a criticism. One bad thing about online is that you can't hear the person's tone of voice. I am also used to a couple of forums where moderators patrol constantly and tell people to start a new thread rather than change the topic in mid-stream, so I am super sensitive to that, and I felt a bit guilty for doing it. 

Namaste :-)

Judith
@judith
3 months ago
4 posts

Wonderful is the feeling when you connect to cat on many different levels. I too have a special bond with my boy Angus. We always understand each other and we protect each other as we have been through many bad things. But we are both safe now.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi @zen-angel,

It was ME apologizing, not Cat-Whisperer. I was the one who helped take the thread off topic. I am glad you did not take offense. We are pretty decent here, being empaths. :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

@zen-angel,

You may be a neighbor of ours! I know how you feel. I am not sleeping at all. I am already going through drug withdrawal for a prescribed drug I took for 34 yrs. and without it, I have no brakes on my nerves and feel sheer terror already, sleeping 3 hrs. a night on good nights for 8 mos. so far, with about 11 more to go, so this is a very unwelcome added strain. My doctor did not want me to try getting off the drug, saying it might kill me, as sick as I already am. I am beginning to think he's right.

We just gassed up, bought propane for our generator and more food, invited a friend of my husband's who already has a leaking roof to come stay with us, and arranged to loan our cat carrier to the neighbor with the 11 cats if she leaves, since she lives in a waterfront home. We live in west central Florida,  in a "D" zone, so we may get lucky and just have a lot of wind and rain. I don't know where you are located, but I am praying like crazy this thing will go out to sea. If it follows the spaghetti plot taking it right up the middle of the state, it will make Harvey look like a picnic. I know this is off-thread again, but if all the empaths who see this pray for Floridians, I believe it can't do anything but help us. Thanks!

I also worry about all the pets that will be left behind by evacuees. I've heard of people doing that to fit more material things in their car and can't imagine the mind set of people who would do that, and it will raise my blood pressure if I let myself think about it. I have a friend who deliberately bought a van and pays for extra gas all the time just to make sure she can transport her 5 cats in an evacuation. That's one reason why she's my friend! :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 months ago
1,194 posts

@ zen-angel,

I have to go eat a take out dinner hubby just brought home, but will answer quickly. We live in the Tampa Bay area, near the Gulf. I agree, if it goes up the middle, that would be bad for you. Luckily, land usually lowers the category quickly. Glad you are high up. 

Yes, I have studied to be a Naturopath and am taking loads of supplements, watching to avoid the ones that also replicate the addiction, and there are plenty of them.....as many as drugs! Ironically, the drug costs me 15 cents per month, the supplements are costing about $145. Yes, I use binaural, isochronic tone music all the time in the evenings, but have to be careful. I've found certain ones make my insomnia worse. I have found the best supplement for me is loads of L-tryptophan during the night. The drug is alprazolam, given for muscle spasms that threw me off my feet from fibromyalgia. It kept me out of a wheelchair back then, but is now causing major anger, memory and anxiety problems and has been proven to cause dementia. It is harder to get off of than heroin and is an awful drug. I wish I'd known about natural alternatives way back when.

I will go eat now and wish you all a good evening. Praying for Puerto Rico right now.......

hugs to all of you and your cats :-)

Judith
@judith
3 months ago
4 posts

Zen Angel:

@Judith - I am glad you and Angus are safe now.  Honestly, your comment made me a bit sad.  Wishing you only the very best for your life this moment forward (for you and Angus).  Much peace, love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness and light in the present and the future for you... 

Zen Angel Love

Thank you. You are probably picking up on the residual hurt kwe both went through. But I am leaving that all behind. By forgiving the person who hurt me. Angus picked up on what was happening and protected me. So we both are healing just fine. We are content and happy. May you always be blessed .

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book