WORRIED ABOUT THINGS I'M SEEING REGARDING ANIMALS

To post a reply, login or signup

Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Some of you know that I live in the mountains. This year the weather patterns have just been so insane. Feral cats that wouldn't let me near them suddenly showed up at my door during rain storms and plummeting temperatures. The bears have been coming down from the mountains. And I'm hearing more and more about wolves and mountain lions being spotted. -- I lost two cats within a year. This never happened before.
Tonight we caught a shrew in our Have-a-Hart trap. (Humane trap for mice to catch and release)
I have never seen a shrew in the winter, never mind in my house. It's like they are all trying to get to a safe place.

I'm just putting it out there. Has anyone else been picking up on strange animal behaviors.
I just feel like it points to an imbalance somewhere in the ecosystem.
Can't explain why....but it's causing me much stress. I brought one of the feral cats to my sisters house and put the heat on so he wouldn't freeze, but today his bowl of water was frozen. It just seems to be getting colder and colder and we can't keep up with it.
We spent over $1,000. this month just to keep our family and these feral pets from freezing to death.
While the money drain freaks me out....I'm really just wondering what the hell is going on with the weather, and they always say "watch the animals"...(whoever *they* are.)

Please share if you have been noticing strange animal behaviors.
Thanks.

updated by @roxanne: 05/16/17 10:35:50AM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
thank you both Sandy and Nancy,I will continue to pay attention. Maybe I'm just feeling paranoid because so much seems to be changing so fast.But I still think I'm seeing unusual behaviors.I pray we have a normal spring and summer. The sun deprivation is killing us up here in the Northeast.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book