To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I would bet that one of your jobs between lifetimes is to care for animal spirits in between their lives. And you also probably comfort those animal spirits who had a hard lifetime on earth. I know that this is one of my jobs when I'm not living a physical life.

updated by @bill-walker: 10/17/17 10:43:13PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

This depends on your beliefs, but I can pretty much assure you that you have lived many times, you just don't remember them because they are wiped clean from your consciousness before each new lifetime begins. I do have flashes of previous lives but just flashes, nothing complete! But that is up to you if you want to believe or not, your choice!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
If it makes you feel better, homeward bound always makes me cry too. :) when they leave their pets I lose it everytime.
Steffck
@steffck
2 years ago
14 posts
I cried so hard when lassie rolled down hill I thought I was going to hyperventilate .I'm so sensitive about animals it s crazy
Charlotte Blue
@charlotte-blue
2 years ago
32 posts

Well it felt like I found my place when I found the Empath Community. But finding this group, I know I'm among those who understand. I too cannot stand to watch movies where animals are harmed or even frightened by treatment they don't understand. I get so upset. The poor animal doesn't understand that they're doing some crazy thing to them because they're making a movie!! Even when they run those disclaimers, I'm not convinced. I think scaring or pretending to act mean to animals for entertainment is abuse. And circuses and those poor elephants, I can hardly stand it!! It was a sweet dog who, only week before last, helped me finally understand what I'd been suspecting for the past 2 years - that I really am an empath. I have lots of trouble with worries for children too. But over my lifetime, animals have always held a very special place in my heart. When my daughter was small, I overheard her say to a friend, "I think my mom was an animal in another life, because they really seem to like her." Bill Walker, I am very interested in this idea of "between lifetime jobs" you mentioned.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Charlotte I assist others in preparing to return to the earth plane. I help as a caretaker of animal souls between lifetimes. I am a guide for those spirits in my own soul group as they live lifetimes when I decide not to join in that experience as well as other things. I had a longer response but for some reason my reply was erased before it posted, so this is my second comment!

Charlotte Blue
@charlotte-blue
2 years ago
32 posts

That's very interesting, Bill. So how did you discover all these qualities about yourself? And how do you hone in on that and also be able to cultivate those skills for use in this lifetime? Do animals and people sometimes trade forms - like having the same soul but taking on different forms? I'm very intrigued by this. And what was someone saying about animals being able to tell who in human form is an empath for them? I read it somewhere on this site but can't remember - something about sparkles.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Charlotte, I have seen this comment, but don't have enough time right now to respond. I'm very busy at the moment. I'll keep the email active so I don't forget to come back to it!

Charlotte Blue
@charlotte-blue
2 years ago
32 posts
Thank you for letting me know, Bill. I look forward to our continued conversation. All the best to you and yours!
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

I guess I forgot to come back to this. Most of my path to self discovery came either from dreams or meditation, which may have also caused the dreams. I also read a lot about these kinds of experiences and I am extremely intuitive so I trust my core values completely. Of course there is no absolute way of proving any of my beliefs but I do believe that when God says to have faith these are the kinds of things he/she was referring to, things that can not be proved by any human scientific reasoning.

I do believe that if a there was a need for me to take a form other then human on our planet I could do that if I wanted to in another life. I believe that this would be a very rare circumstance as taking a step back in evolution is, for the most part, counter to the universal plan of moving forward. But again, if the need was there and strong enough, yea, I might make hat decision.

This is just kind of a side story. I had this cat once and she was absolutely the smartest cat I have ever come across. She could open doors and use simple tools to get her toys off of shelves that she just instinctively knew would not support her weight. And you could actually watch this cat think through a problem when she was experiencing a situation that she hadn't dealt with previously. In short this cat was smarter then many small children and maybe even some adults I've met as well.

If ever I had a pet that had lived as a higher life intelligence before, it was her. Of course that proves nothing really but it did add to my own beliefs. I guess when the universe whispers something into my soul ears I usually take that as proof of a reality that most humans have yet to experience in their own lives! And that may be gullible but I would much rather be gullible then end up shocked at some point later!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes we do!!

When I'm watching a movie, I don't care who dies, as long as the animals live.
I can't go to the animal shelters either. I can't hardly comment on it. It's totally too much for me.I have a lot of love for people but my love for animals go beyond belief. Their eyes.I feel so much looking into their eyes. Their love, pain and fears.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book