Red

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
This may not be the place for this but I still don't know my way around the forum yet.To start. My love for animals, especially Dogs is so intense that I'm tearing up just posting this. Their souls are pure beauty. What humans call aggression in animals is either fear or for acceptence.My question is, even though I think I have already read the answer is. Can animals be communicated with after they pass. My soul mate Red, a old golden retriever that I met late in his life, past last year but he's still her. No, folks, it's not in my mind or my grief, he's still here. I have told him to go on, I will be there shortly but, just like when he was alive, he's scared to leave me. So, as I'm wiping tears, any suggestions? I have also thought he was sent to me before he died to teach me wisdom and so I would know and recognize him as a guide or angel after he passes. I have had many dogs, and many has passed but they didn't stay. The moved on. Not Red, after a year I can feel him. He's here. Opinions? Suggestions ?
updated by @rene: 02/23/17 11:27:56AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Let me add. The way he found me was incredible. I was riding with my husband on a highway. About 5 miles from my home. We was on a ramp to get on a different road and he was standing there searching every car that went by him then as we got close I said look at that dog. He's lost. My husband slowed down and said that's someone's dog. He's too well groomed to be a stray. My and his eyes looked as we passed. Of course my husband didn't stop because of traffic but a hour and a half later, after having to take two different roads and walk wY out into the country, me and my husband was pulling out of our driveway and I could see a big red dog in the distance coming our way. I said. There he is. It's destiny. He found me. My husband was so amazed because of the turns on different roads this dog had to take had found me, he pulled up to him, got out and opened the tailgate and said "load up". Red jumped in and we took him home. Yes, I don't care who you are, that's amazing.
Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts
That IS an amazing story. I feel the same with dogs. Their souls are incredible. I do believe that he chose you and that he is still around you. I believe one can communicate with animals after they pass. They do have lessons to teach us. He is still with you for a reason.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I hope it not he is scared. He is a gent all soul. I only had him the two last years of his life on earth. I thought I read somewhere that someone could tell their pass. I would love to know where he had been before me. Does people do readings on dogs?
Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts
If you want you can send me a picture of Red and I will see what comes through. Animals can be read just like people!
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
How do I upload it
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have the photos upload but don't know what to do now
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have them but don't know how to get them on here
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have them on my page if you can see him there. I'm a clucks
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Sorry. Didn't know it had to be s face view
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Red
Tami
@tami
2 years ago
81 posts
I sent you a message in your inbox. Do you see owls? He showed me an owl. I'm not sure if Red shows himself as an owl sometimes or if the owl might be a totem animal for you. :)
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
We did, a few years ago have a baby owl my son brought home
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Rene you stated that you have had many dogs that have passed already. Pick one of them that has passed and say a prayer for his return to help guide Red back to the other side. It may also be that Red did actually pass over but returned as a protection guide for you! Trust what you feel inside you intuition is almost always correct!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Does it have to be one he was close to? The two he was real close to is still living. I know your going to think this next question is crazy but if he is a golden retreiver and very loyal and full of love. You could see the love in his eyes. Will it hurt his feelings if I sent him away? Omg, that question could get me committed! But my bond with dogs is that strong. Do you think it would make him wonder and not go where he needs to go? I do believe he is here for my comfort but I know greater things are waiting on him. I love him so.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

In some ways Rene he understands more about the other side right now then you do. He would not hold you accountable for anything that you did out of love for him. And who knows, he may be waiting for one of the other two to pass on so he can travel with them back to their, and your, true home. He probably also understands that he will always be with you whether or not he passes over. That connection will always be to strong to ever break by a very thin vial between our dimension and that dimension. It's good that you love him that much because that's what binds the two of you together and forever! You made my heart smile when you said that!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Thank you for the comforting words and I don't know if your an Animal Empath and I have just learn that people have the same connection with animals like I do. I was born the youngest child whith my silibings at least 6 years older than me. I grew up on a small farm with no one to play with except the animals and my understanding with them started at a very young age. My family wasn't church goers but believed in God and when one of the animals would die they would tell me they are in heaven with Jesus and he would take care of them and that is what I believed. I can rember when I was about five and I heard my parents talking saying it was going to be extremely cold that night and I remember crawling into bed crying and my daddy came to tuck me in and ask me why was I crying I said the animals are going to be cold tonight , they don't have a heater, he said their in the barn and they will be fine I said not those animals, the woods animals, the deer and rabbits and raccoons. They don't have s barn he said they all huddled up in a group and each one of their bodies are touching and that's how they stay warm (goodanswer for s five year year old lol) but after I grew up I never heard that animals went to heaven. I actually got into a heated debate with a Jevohoa Witness woman that told me there isn't any animals in heaven because they don't have souls.My question to you as an spiritual person, have you ever heard of anyone one that visits other dimensions or portals that reported seeing dogs or any animals on the other side ?( no disrespect to the Jevohoa witness religion. That was only the view point on one individual ). And also please excuse my southern English. I type what's in my head.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
709 posts
I have had many cats, but the one that had a really special bond with for 18 years, my Whitey, comes to visit me on occasion. Our bond transcends time and space. I believe we knew each other in a past life.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Rene as for the Jehovah witness, my response would have been, "Well, You're an animal as well so I guess that means no heaven for you either!" And as Cat Whisperer said, yes I have had pets cross back over to let me know that they had made the transition and were fine.

One example: I had a cat who had a tubal pregnancy and I was unaware that she was pregnant. Unfortunately the kittens actually died inside of her and then caused her blood to become toxic. When I realized that something was truly wrong it was to late and she died in the operating room at the vet.

Needless to say I was crushed and felt that it was all my fault for not realizing that something was wrong sooner. The second day after her passing I was still in tears when I went to bed. At some point I fell into a very lite sleep when I noticed that something had just jumped up on my bed and was curling up down by my legs.

I had no other pets at the time. All of the sudden a very peaceful feeling over came me and I knew it was her. And that she was telling me that it wasn't my fault and that she was fine!

I will never forget that night or a few others with similar events. All animals have consciousness and that is what your soul/spirit is made of and like you, they can never truly die!

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
That must must feel amazing like when I feel red Thank you
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
709 posts
Funny Rene', I had a similar childhood minus the farm, however, we did live in the country.As for the JW, they take the Bible very literally, if it is mentioned, it is taken literally. No disrespect here either. I do have an in law that is also a JW. These things we speak of here is viewed by most (JW) as being related to the "occult" even though it is far from the truth. Again, very literal interpretation of the Bible. I cannot discuss anything related to my empathness to her otherwise it would be viewed in a bad way....but every living being has a soul ;), regardless of what body they are in.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
709 posts
At Bill, that is how Whitey visits :)
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I may of put her on the spot when I asked the question and maybe she's not an animal lover but felt she needed to respond, but "Wrong Answer" for a person like me. It was like a slap in the face.As far as JW, it's not for me but I guess everyone believes in something. I just hope animals are rewarded in the next life for putting up with the evil brings they love so much. Like a child, they did not ask to be here, but in their short stay, they all should be loved, up close and personally or from a distance. I see the love in their eyes just like I see in my Two year old granddaughters eyes. Just wanting love and approval and to be held close or to be called by name. Thank you so much.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I know how you fell. That feeling of "not doing enough" I have felt countless times. My youngest son told me awhile back that a couple that he was friends with had been living together had broken up and their dog pup was running from his house to her house (close neighborhoods) and the girl ask him if PUP could come live with me because I live way out in the country with plenty of room to play. Pup would always jumped in my car and get in my granddaughters car seat and set and look like "ok, I'm ready, when I would pick my son up at their house. I told him we already have more than I can give attention to and pup is a small breed and our big dogs may hurt him because he's so small. Sadly to say, Pup was hit by a car two weeks later. I still feel so bad. I should of made room for one more.
Another time, one night our dogs was barking at something outside the fence at 1am in the morning. We want to see what it was, it was a female pit bull laying at our gate. She acted like she knew me. I let her in the yard and started asking around who's dog this was. I thought maybe she was lost. After about a week, no one claimed her. So I named her Rosie. The followering week for some reason I stopped at a house down the road to ask them because that had several pits tied out outside their house. A man came to the door, the feeling I felt off that man almost knock me down. Dark feelings. But you know sometimes you cannot tell if they are past feelings or present feelings so I ask him was he missing a dog, he said yes, I said can you describe her he said she's a red pit. I said she's at my house. He said she ran out of the house a couple weeks ago and he couldn't catch her. I felt funny about it. But he ask me to bring her home. I said ok. My gut feelings was hitting the breaks and throwing red flags but I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt. So I took her to him and when I walked her upon the carport, he said get in the house. She leaned on my leg and look up at my with dread. It took everything in me to tell her to go ahead it's ok. And I left her there. Feeling like I was going to be sick at my stomach I called my neighbor and told her about the incident and she said "he breeds dogs for fighters. Omg. It was like a knife though my heart. She also said sometimes when dogs get to old for breeding they use them for bait dogs. I was terrified. I begged my husband to go back and get her but he said I couldn't just drive up and take a persons dog. So I contacted animal control and told them my story. They didn't care as long as the dogs were being taken care of. So, now, I'm having to live with it. I sent her away, back to this awful life. That is one of the few time I didn't go by my gut instinct and a hard lesson to learn. This happen about 4 months ago. For a month after that, I would call to her, when everything was still outside, hoping she would hear me and come back. She never did.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
709 posts
I can soooo relate. It is the wrong answer with me too. It is hard for me to understand how people cannot see what we see in animals....unconditional love, universal love. Such pure spirits.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book