Pathway to Eternity

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

Yesterday a friend brought me a young rabbit that had been attacked by a cat. The bunny lived thru the night but died at 12:30 pm today in my arms. You really can't get much closer to reality and pure consciousness then when you let another soul pass through your own on it's way back to eternity. I cried for her, but I was happy that I was the one that got to be with her in her final moments of physical reality. She and I will forever have a spirit/soul bond. And something like this always helps you to wake up to what is truly important in life

updated by @bill-walker: 05/14/17 08:58:59AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

Thank you both for the incredible warm understanding, and yes, her soul and mine will forever be entwined. I could actually feel her soul rise up through mine. I honestly believe that she had a clean straight path home. Furthermore, I will be her last thought as she encounters the light review that all consciousness has upon returning home. And I'll be her first thought as she emerges into her heavenly place. We will share time with each other again!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

I completely understand, and unfortunately, my current feline friend is almost seventeen and nearing the end of her journey. I've had her since she was a kitten and we've been threw a whole lot together. I know that I'll have to move on, but this loss is going to be very difficult for me. Thanks for the message and the friend request.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

:-) Thank you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book