One of those questions

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have a very important question. I have had one of my best friends "Red" visited me and I thank the ones that replied to me to help me though that. He hasnt been back to see me lately.But... I am moving, but not far from where I live now. It's within seeing distance.My question is: my animals, such as Red, that is buried here in my yard, if I move, will they be able to find me if they come back for a visit? I have lived in this one place for 26 years and this has been home to a great deal of animals that has passed.For those that are new here, I'm not crazy, Im just worry about my furbabies that has passed.
updated by @rene: 02/22/17 07:18:27PM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
733 posts
Whitey found me after I moved, so I don't think you have anything to worry about ;)
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Ok thank you. As happy as we are getting the house, my heart is heavy, some very strange feelings. It could be because I have lived so long in one place. Thank you so much. That eased my mind.
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

All of your past pets have a spiritual path back to you. They don't need a physical path, you are connected by love and consciousness and that's all that is needed! In fact, they may have known you were moving before you did! LOL

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Some reason you brought tears to my eyes. Your heart shines like a new penny. Thank you so much. I should of ready know that, I just didn't want any of them to be left behind. Or maybe I'm the one afraid I can't find them if they get lost. Or if I get lost. Either way. Thank you so much. Our hearts are alike.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book