My Angel Baby..Willow

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
This is Willow, my 6 year old Boxer and my best friend. my child that I did not give birth to. We went out to play today and he was running around like he does and sled in the dirt and hurt his back leg to the point to where at the time he could not walk on it, I thought is was out of place. My son totes him in the house for me cause I was flipping out Willow is my heart. I laid in the floor with him for a while trying to get a vet on the phone but they had all left for the day. After about two hours he got up and at first was dragging is foot behind him but now is putting his wait on it again. But I know, it had to be bad because he was dragging his foot. Can you please send healing love to Willow and to me so I will know what to do to help him tonight. He seems fine now but is favoring his leg just a little. Going to the vet in the morning. I think I'm taking it worse than he is. He managed to crawl up into the couch and doesn't seem to be in pain Please grace him with loving, healing light and prayers. He's my angel baby.
updated by @rene: 06/03/17 03:31:01AM
Tami
@tami
last year
81 posts
Sent Reiki. Hope he gets better!
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Diva is a beauty. She has much love in her eyes. Thank you for your prayers
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Thank you both so much. He is resting peacefully for now.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Update on Willow. The vet said it was probably just a sprain because Willow walked into the office like a boss! Lol. There is a little swelling but the vet said he didn't feel he needed x-rating because he couldn't feel anything out of place. Told him about the dragging of the leg , he said him being a inside dog and not stretching and running it constantly could cause it to hurt that bad for him to do that. I guess he would had to be there to understand the situation.
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

these are my boys, and I love them dearly! my older one Dozer did the same thing, we where playing ball andhe jumped miss fall backwardslanded wrong andyelped. I ran to him,I checked his leg nothing felt broken but I was worried that something was. he wouldn't put any weight on it at all.I criedwhile Ichecked him. I feel horrible when I was feelinghe yelped, I told him I wassorry.. he juststarted to lick my hand andthat made me cry more. knowing I couldn't help him.Imade a make shift braceforhim till I got himto the vet. my vet told me that he bruised his bone, told me to keep him off of it for a couple of days.I hope willow is okay.

Isend you both light and love

WiseRiverOwl

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I know how you feel. I laid in the floor with him and cried and he would pant them sugar me with kisses. He's a lap baby already and a wiggle butt and it's hard to not let him get excited and jump. He seems to be doing much better but now I'm afraid to let him run I know I can't keep him forever but I want all the years I can get with him. It makes me cry think one day I will have to send him down the path without me.
Abra
@abra
last year
3 posts

(((Rene & Willow))), sending out loving and healing thoughts to you,from my furbabys & myself.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Thank you, he's doing great...you know how us moms are. Lol. I worry too much I guess

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book