Anybody had a pet reincarnated? Sorry if this is duplicated....

To post a reply, login or signup

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Anybody had any experience with animal reincarnation? I ask because my rescue dog died suddenly yesterday, with no serious illness. I consulted an empath/healer/medium who told me she checked out early because of past trauma that she couldn't overcome, and physical weakness and a general "blah" feeling about life. She told me that the dog wants to come back to me very soon, in the form of a health puppy so that she can live a full, happy life with me. I've doted on her and pampered her since I got her, and it made quite a change in her mood (until recently). Has anybody ever experience the reincarnation of a pet? I have not. Most of my dogs have lived to ripe old ages and died of cancer and other natural causes. Please let me know your thoughts.

updated by @visitor: 02/24/17 04:31:03AM
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
64 posts

My mom grew up with black labs. Everytime hers died she got another one that was born on the ides of March. She didn't even do this on purpose-the puppies were always born on that day. The one she got me was born on that day too. Her name was Princess-and boy did she think she was one.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

I've thought about this for years, and yes I do believe some of my pets have come back to live lives with me. But how can you be sure? It would make a big difference if we could somehow prove that this happens.

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
64 posts

Mine died of cancer too-but she fought it hard. The cancer won ;-(. But, I told her to come back and haunt me

Nyla
@nyla
last year
22 posts

Yes. I have. I just posted a story about it here. My dog came back to me.

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

That's cool. I had a dog who was born on the Ides of March. She left me a few years ago at age 16. Very healthy old girl!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book