Another site that provides free food to Animal Shelters

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts

Are you an animal empath? I guess that question is really a mute one because I would like to see as many members of this community as possible take part in a quick and easy program to feed sheltered but otherwise homeless cats and dogs nationwide. When you sign up at the link below they will send you an email with you two questions each day, one about cats and one for dogs, when you answer these two multiple choice questions ( you dont even need to have the right answer) the Kibble pet food company will donate twenty pieces of pet food for each day that you participate to shelters around the nation. The Kibble Company has already provided hundreds of millions of pieces of food through this program, and it only takes a minute of your time each day to support this worthy pet positive program. With your support we can give these animals a better chance of not being put down do to lack of resources at shelters. Please, please, consider this request and check this out!

http://www.freekibble.com/reminder-signup.asp

updated by @bill-walker: 02/23/17 07:07:17PM
herbert ward
@herbert-ward
6 years ago
0 posts
Bill. I already get the Freekibble trivia newsletter. Trivia is fun and they are great at helping animals. Thanks for caring Bill.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 years ago
729 posts
Thanks, the animals love you! :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book