Animal Spirits

To post a reply, login or signup

Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
4 years ago
49 posts

I wasn't sure in which group I should ask this question. This is one of two.

In early November I lost my cat Midnight. It was very traumatic. I haven't had a full-time job since January 2009. I wanted to take her to the vet and my friends and cousins ignored my pleas for money. She died of chronic kidney failure and an infection, possibly pneumonia.

I think Midnight was my best friend. Whenever I needed reassurance I knew I could go to her and be loved back. She was a sweet, intelligent, affection cat, always ready to be petted. Lying on my legs was one of her favorite things to do.

I haven't been right since. I still find it extremely difficult to relax and extremely difficult to sleep. I had a great deal of trouble getting over her sister's death ten years ago from the same disease. I wonder if I have such trouble because my cat's spirit is nearby and I feel it. I have experienced times when I thought my past cats have visited me, most notably when I had the H1N1 virus. One cat came and curled up next to my back. Another cat laid half on me. Yet I couldn't see either one.

Thanks.779_discussions.jpg

updated by @debbie-winchell-loving-dove: 06/07/17 07:36:18PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 years ago
729 posts

I also have had a number of cats that lived in/on the physical plane with me, and a couple that came back across the divide at times of great need by myself, so yes, Midnight and all of your Guardian pet souls very well are right beside you. Unfortunately, kidney failure is a common disease suffered by both cats and dogs. If you want to tryto protect your pets in the future, try to get them used to brushing their teeth at a young age, as a great deal of Kidney failure is caused by poor dental health. As I learned a couple of years ago with my own cat.

My cat is still alivefor now, but I'm trying to ready myself for that eventual day of loss. I'm truly sorry for loss, and I know it's hard at first, but remember that there are a lot of pet soul mates just waiting for someone to make them a forever guardian spirit.

Love and peace!

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
921 posts

I know what you mean. My only dog Domino passed away from complication of doggie hepatitis and old age. He was freed from blindness and pain by an incredible act of Love and compassion, that was my lesson. He died in my arms in the company of his human family. He thought of himself as human not dog. I know that I will get him back in the future when things are right. He is always around me and I feel him.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

:-) Awesome attitude!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book