Chakra Health Quiz
Directions: Answer each question to the best of your abilities. Scoring is as as follows:
- 1 point N = Never P = Poor
- 2 point S = Seldom F = Fair
- 3 point O = Often G = Good
- 4 points A = Always E = Excellent
Add up the total points for each chakra and compare.
CHAKRA ONE: Earth, Survival, Grounding
- How often do you go for a walk in the woods, park, or otherwise make contact with Nature?
- How often do you exercise consciously (work out, do yoga, etc.)?
- How would you rate your physical health?
- How is your relationship to money and work?
- Do you consider yourself well-grounded?
- Do you love your body?
- Do you feel you have a right to be here?
CHAKRA TWO: Water, Emotions, Sexuality
- How would you rate your ability to feel and express emotions?
- How would you rate your sex life?
- How much time do you create for simple pleasure in your life?
- How would you rate your physical flexibility?
- How would you rate your emotional flexibility?
- Are you able to nurture and be nurtured by others in balance?
- Do you struggle with guilt about your feelings or sexuality? (For this question, scoring is reversed: 1 point for answering Always, and 4 points for answering Never.)
CHAKRA THREE: Fire, Power, Will
- How would you rate your general energy level?
- How would you rate your metabolism/digestion?
- Do you accomplish what you set out to do?
- Do you feel confident?
- Do you feel comfortable being different (if need be) from those around you?
- Are you intimidated by others? (For this question, scoring is reversed: 1 point for Always, and 4 points for Never.)
- Are you reliable?
CHAKRA FOUR: Air, Love, Relationships
- Do you love yourself?
- Do you have successful long-term relationships?
- Are you able to accept others the way they are?
- Do you feel connected with the world around you?
- Do you carry a lot of grief in your heart? (For this question, scoring is reversed.)
- Do you feel compassion for those with faults and troubles?
- Are you able to forgive past hurts from others?
CHAKRA FIVE: Sound, Communications, Creativity
- Are you a good listener?
- Are you able to express your ideas to others so that they are able to understand them?
- Do you speak the truth faithfully, speaking up when you need to?
- Are you creative in your life? (This is not limited to doing an art form - it could be creative with anything from setting the table, writing letters to friends, etc.)
- Do you engage in an art form (painting, dancing, singing, etc.)?
- Do you have a resonant voice?
- Do you feel "in synch" with life?
CHAKRA SIX: Light, Intuition, Seeing
- Do you notice subtle visual details in your surroundings?
- Do you have vivid dreams (and remember them)?
- Do you have psychic experiences (intuitive accuracy, seeing auras, sensing future events, etc.)?
- Are you able to imagine new possibilities as solutions to problems?
- Are you able to see the mythic themes (bigger picture) of your life?
- How would you rate your ability to visualize?
- Do you have a personal vision that guides you in life?
CHAKRA SEVEN: Though, Awareness, Wisdom, Intelligence
- Do you meditate?
- Do you feel a strong connection with some kind of higher or greater power, God, Goddess, spirit, etc.?
- Are you able to work through and release attachments easily?
- Do you enjoy reading and taking in new information?
- Do you learn quickly and easily?
- Does your life have significant meaning beyond personal gratification?
- Are you open-minded in regard to other ways of thinking or being?
Scores of 22-28 indicate a very strong chakra; scores of 6-12 indicate a weak chakra. Scores between 13 and 21 are in the average range, but could use some improvement. However, it is the distribution that is important. Compare your scores between different parts. Aside from the strongest and weakest chakras, is there a distribution pattern, such as higher scores in the lower chakras, or higher scores in the upper or middle chakras? Does this pattern coincide with your own views about yourself?